Tapentadol is a narcotic-like pain reliever. The medicine is more used to treat moderate to severe pain. The medicine also has a dual mechanism of action and is an analgesic property. It is approved by FDA Authorities, hence is extended for consumption. Like morphine, Tapentadol 100mg binds to receptors in the brain which is very important for connecting the sensation of pain from throughout the body to the brain.
Doctors always prescribed Aspadol – Tapentadol for body pain, the benefit lies when it works in the brain to lower the pain experienced in any part of the body. Though the Tapentadol have some side effects it can be taken after the doctor’s prescription. Tapentadol 100mg painkiller should not be consumed by children below the age of 12 years. Also, in addition, Aspadol – Tapentadol should not be taken for surgical pain or to remove tonsils or adenoids in children younger than 18 years of age.
Tapentadol 100mg Tablet Dosage
- Aspadol (Tapentadol) is always recommended with the dosage of 50-100 mg (immediate release), this should or can be taken after 4-6 hours as per the need
- The dose should not exceed more than 400 mg/day
- Patients who want to improve the tolerance should start 25 mg/day, this dosage can increase by 100mg after every 5 days but again should not exceed 300 mg day
- The Tapentadol should not be crushed or chewed by any chance it may affect the benefits of the dosage
- Tapentadol can be taken with or without food as told by a doctor or taken without a prescription
Side Effects of Aspadol – Tapentadol 100mg
Tapentadol has some side effects which may severely disturb your body if you get any side effects than make sure you visit your doctor or consult us.
- A headache
Less commonly experienced side effects of Tapentadol 100mg
- Dry mouth
- Visual disturbances
Precautions taken before or after taken Tapentadol 100mg
- A person who drinks a lot should not take Tapentadol or should avoid drinking alcohol completely, this may affect on your cognitive thinking or other behavioral aspect or can result you with an accident
- In case you are allergic to drugs then tell the pharmacist before or even you can consult the doctor about Tapentadol dose.
- If you have a prior medical history relating to brain disorders, breathing problems or other related to heart or another part of the body then you must tell your doctor about taking Aspadol – Tapentadol
- While being pregnant, Tapentadol medication should be used when needed or it may harm the unborn baby. Also, you need to discuss the risk and benefits with your doctor.
- In the case of consuming Tapentadol medicine while your breastfeeding, it may affect the infant by making him/her feel sleepy, difficulty in breathing or even while breastfeeding, in this case, consult the doctor.